We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values – Passion, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We are looking for exceptional talent to join us.
The Accounts team forms an integral part of our business here at Alltruck plc. Based at the Croft site the team is responsible for effectively maintaining and improving the financial performance of the business. Being able to effectively process information, paperwork and key statistics in a busy proactive environment is where you come in.
To succeed, you will need:
· Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
· Confidence in your own abilities.
· To be efficient and disciplined.
· Flexibility, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key.
· To be responsive and willing to learn, receive training, developing both yourself and those around you.
· Excellent relationship skills with both colleagues and customers alike.
· An understanding of the value of delivering great service to suppliers, colleagues and customers
· The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative.
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
· A broad understanding of commercial vehicles in a rental environment.
· Worked in a fast paced, customer facing and high call volume environment.
This is what you can expect within the role:
· To support in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for the business.
· To assist in the completion of the balance sheet reconciliations monthly.
· To maintain the information held by our insurance company on a regular basis to ensure it is kept current and up to date.
· To process and reconcile the expense claims for the business.
· To support the processes for asset funding within the department.
· Producing and monitoring KPIs for both the department and the rest of the business.
· Supporting the sales ledger as required.
· Assisting in other general office duties.
· To be receptive to training and participate fully in the development and improvement of our systems and procedures.
This is a generic role description and doesn’t detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support and many more listed below:
This is a full time, permanent role; the hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent