Truck Rental Sales Manager
Reporting to the Senior Rental Sales Manager, the Rental Sales Manager will initiate and build strong trading partnerships with customer organisations which fit the Alltruck ‘ideal customer profile’ to maximise the benefit to both parties. Also responsible for ensuring that customers are properly introduced into Alltruck, by gaining a thorough understanding of the customer requirements and working with colleagues to develop appropriate service delivery plans.
Are you an ambitious A-player in B2B enterprise sales looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the right attitudes and beliefs, demonstrating the necessary habits to deliver consistent and repeatable success?
Are you naturally curious, and willing to invest the time and energy to enable you to understand and solve real problems for clients?
We work in a competitive industry; therefore, you must have a clear understanding that “how” you sell is the key differentiator. You must have sold against heavy competition and sold at a higher price.
Industry-leading training, coaching, and accountability will be provided.
What we are looking for:
- Track record of selling into a saturated marketplace.
- Ability to effectively negotiate win / wins outcomes for Alltruck and our clients
- Growing a territory of existing accounts through referrals.
- Commission-based selling.
- Team selling experience and track record.
- Proven successful record in a target driven outbound sales environment.
- Cold calling to get appointments.
This is what you can expect within the role:
- Win new business accounts in line with our ideal client profile.
- Weekly prospecting, using all channels to ensure your funnel is constantly being added to.
- Manage own activity through your weekly cookbook; planning and prioritising appropriately to consider client buying cycles and the velocity in which you progress clients through the sales process.
- Effective onboarding on rental customers.
- Implementation of profitable rate cards across all key rental accounts.
- Drive rental utilisation in line with and above annual budgets.
- Produce rental reports on clients
- Continually update and build upon a full understanding of commercial vehicle specification, operational advantages / constraints, auxiliary equipment, relevant legislation, and market developments, etc.
- Capture and communicate comprehensive and accurate information, recognising that reliable information is essential in managing and delivering on client expectations.
- Support Alltruck colleagues in understanding the client to drive excellent service, draw upon colleague knowledge and support where necessary to achieve success.
- Keep abreast of client developments, as well as key competitor activity, sharing pertinent information with your team.
This is a generic role description and does not detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
- Personal values aligned with Alltruck’s organisational values – Passionate, Proactive, Progressive, Committed.
- Excellent communication skills, skilled negotiator, communication is appropriate, clear, and engaging.
- Open to, and supportive of a culture of continuous improvement, and able to constructively challenge, and suggest solutions rather than presenting problems.
- Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety policy.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV