Trainee Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity to work for a premium brand in its sector, that was recently awarded the prestigious Investors In People Platinum award.
Alltruck is looking to develop a Sales Executive into a BDM over a 2-3 year period, huge amounts of training, coaching and support will be provided to develop you into a superstar Sales Performer. During the 2-3 years, your salary and commission will grow with a realistic uncapped OTE of £50k by year 3.
What We Are Looking For:
Someone at the start of their sales career that has a passion for selling and personal development, someone that wants to be a superstar salesperson. Maybe you currently work in car sales or telesales or an environment whereby you have to close business to earn a commission. If you are, and you’re looking to get into a field-based role with a car and progression opportunities BUT willing to work hard, then we want to hear from you.
If you have no passion and desire to learn sales then this isn’t for you, if you have never read or listened to any sales collateral then this role isn’t for you.
- Take ‘ownership’ of the rental business in Nottingham and Derby, developing and maintaining an active truck rental database reflecting the Company’s definition of the ‘ideal customer profile’.
- Support the sales team in that the ‘hire utilisation’ of the rental fleet should be in excess of an average of 90% throughout the year.
- Have a desire to get into sales and become a sales professional
- Be self-motivated and committed to delivering excellent results.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date CRM database.
- Create new and maintain current professional relationships with all staff and customers reflecting the general culture of the Company.
- Be receptive to training, taking the initiative in self-development and participate fully in the development and improvement of our systems and procedures.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
What’s in it for you:
- Good basic that will increase every year for 3 years by £5k subject to performance
- Commission from day 1
- Hybrid company car
- Over £10,000 worth of sales training over 3 years
- 25 days holiday, pension, lunch on us, annual tickets to Alton Towers, awards evenings, social events
- Possess a full understanding of, and demonstrate the use of consultative and strategic selling techniques to ensure that customer requirements are delivered from the outset
- Develop and maintain a prospective customer database in accordance with Alltruck definition of the ‘ideal customer profile’
- Pro-actively engage and manage sufficient number of customers to ensure that deals signed will exceed the annual revenue target
- Continually update and build upon a full understanding of commercial vehicle specification, operational advantages / constraints, auxiliary equipment, relevant legislation and market developments, etc
- Maintain a good understanding of the specification of the rental fleet, appreciating the fleet’s associated features and benefits
- Develop a sound understanding of the Company’s internal systems and processes, operations and culture.
- Manage own activity, planning and prioritising appropriately to take into account customer buying cycles, seasonal changes, etc
- Take pride in writing good quality, profitable deals, which then become strong foundations for lasting customer relationships.
- Agree personal sales targets which stretch and challenge, and then demonstrate drive and commitment to delivering results
- Capture and communicate comprehensive and accurate information, recognising that reliable information is essential in managing and delivering on customer expectations
- Review and analyse data to identify and take advantage of relevant trends
- Support Alltruck colleagues to understand the customer and deliver excellent service, and to draw upon colleague knowledge and support where necessary to achieve excellence
- Keep abreast of customer and prospective customer developments, as well as key competitor activity, sharing pertinent information with the Sales Manager and colleagues in a timely manner.
To apply for the role of Trainee Business Partner please submit your CV with a covering letter, we would love to hear from you.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV