As our Sales Administrator, you will be working in the commercial vehicle contract hire and rental industry, however, we like to think we do things slightly differently from everyone else. We place an emphasis on great people being our point of difference, people like you.
We wish to make a difference in today’s world of commercial vehicles, with sustainability becoming ever-important and the demand for goods sharply increasing, we need someone with an appetite for bigger things to help our sales team provide the best service ever to our prospects and customers.
We are looking for a tech-savvy individual who combines a knack for organisation with a hunger for development to provide the rocket fuel to help our sales and marketing function.
We understand the importance of developing great talent, we are Investors In People Platinum Accredited, so personal development sits at the heart of our business. With our in-house training academy, you will be exposed to some great learning to give you the tools to become the next rising star of Alltruck plc.
If this has sparked your curiosity, then get in touch for an informal chat.
The Sales Administrator at Alltruck will be responsible for:
- Handling the legal documentation for our sales teams, including contracts and our important ‘pink files’
- Helping the sales team write their proposals with creativity and flair
- Managing the busy diary of our Head of Sales
- Being an important part of the Sales and Marketing meetings, collating key actions and following these up with the team
- Researching potential new clients in relevant sectors, especially those of a ‘Customer Intimate’ profile
- Providing administrative support for the Head of Sales, the Workshops and VIPs when required
- Good organisational and planning skills – Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Essential
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time – Essential
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines – Desirable
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Essential
- Analytical skills – Essential
- Likes and enjoys learning and developing self – Essential
- Investigative, a self-starter who proposes solutions – Essential
- Ability to see the bigger picture – Desirable
- Critical thinking, reviewing outcomes – Desirable
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to be a team player
Alltruck plc has been built on solid foundations. These foundations are our values:
Our values have shaped Alltruck and they are the reason behind ‘why’ we do what we do. The Sales Administrator should be able to show evidence of demonstrating these values.
This is our promise to you
- No two days are the same
- Internal training, provided by the Alltruck Academy
- Coaching and mentoring from your team, offering you the ability to thrive
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership and Executive teams
- Funded social events (3 nights out per year, family fun day and Christmas party)
- Opportunity to volunteer with our local charities
- Pink Week (a bi-annual week away which encourages strategy development, learning, fun and teamwork)
- We are Investors in People Platinum Accredited, so personal development sits at the heart of our business
Like the sound of this opportunity? Please apply below.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV