We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry, and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passion, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
The Marketing Manager at Alltruck will be responsible for working alongside the Board of directors to support, manage and influence the marketing strategy across the business, helping to bring the strategy to life.
What you will be responsible for:
To succeed, you will need:
• University degree
• Passion for sustainability
• Experience using PhotoShop or equivalent
• Video editing experience
• Experience using Hootsuite or other social media management platforms
• Analytical skills
• Likes and enjoys learning and developing self
• Investigative, a self-starter who proposes solutions
• Creative and thinks outside the box, driven to make a difference
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Critical thinking, reviewing outcomes
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
· Graphic Design experience
· Hubspot experience
· Experience with WordPress
· Knowledge of MailChimp or other e-mail marketing platform
· Ability to understand how new ideas relate to a topic or concept
This is a generic role description and doesn’t detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support and many more listed below:
This is a full-time permanent role; the hours are 40 per week with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Positions available: 1