We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success, so we promote a people-focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passion, Proactive, Progressive, and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Customer attraction, retention, and growth are key to our business. This is not your traditional Key Account Manager role, you will be responsible for looking after a large portfolio of customer accounts which you will need to nurture and develop from an operational perspective. You will ensure, through regular communication, that we continue to delight our customers, and that any issues and pain points are resolved promptly. You will ensure that great service is consistently maintained to meet the needs of our customers.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong business judgement
- Strong communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to build strong TRUST with customers and colleagues
- The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning
- Confidence in your own abilities
- The discipline to maintain accurate customer records
- Being credible, persuasive, and tenacious
- Highly self-motivated
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
- National transport manager CPC or equivalent
- Good transport legislation awareness
- Strong Mechanical background
- Good Knowledge of HGV’s
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role
This is what you can expect within the role:
Support the Sales team in the early part of the Customers journey
- Be introduced to the customer, and explain the purpose of the account management function, giving the customer confidence and reassurances of how they will be looked after and supported by Alltruck during their journey with us.
Take full ownership and responsibility for the Customer Onboarding Process
- Gather as much information as possible about the customer and ensure this is shared across Alltruck.
- Communicate to the customer our processes for breakdowns, recharges, etc, and understand the customers’ processes for breakdowns, order numbers, etc.
- Liaise with the Fleet Engineer to appoint a repair agent and set up a repairer SLA.
- Carry out quarterly reviews to start immediately after the contract is signed by the customer.
Be responsible for the handover process as the vehicle enters service
Support the Customer throughout their Alltruck Journey
- Hold regular Review Meetings with the customer, including other departments as required, to discuss customer KPI’s.
Be the escalation point for the customer
- Delegate any issue resolutions effectively amongst your Alltruck colleagues depending on who is best placed to resolve and follow up with the customer to ensure a satisfactory resolution has been reached.
Provide the glue between Sales and Operations and the customer
- Communication is key – ensure all interested parties are fully aware of the current position with the customer.
Take Ownership and Responsibility for
- Customer Satisfaction and engagement.
This is a generic role description and doesn’t detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support, and many more listed below:
- Competitive salary of £35-45k dependant on experience
- Fully Expensed Company car
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Monthly ‘lunch on us’ paid for
- Quarterly social events paid for
- Annual awards evening
- Annual family day at a theme park paid for
This is a full-time, permanent role. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with a 30-minute lunch break (42.5 hours per week).
Positions available: 1