Key Account Manager
Here at Alltruck plc we don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passionate, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Customer retention & growth is key to our business and as Key Account Manager you will be responsible for looking after a large portfolio of customers which you will need to nurture and develop from an operational and sales perspective.
Working closely with the various account manager functions you will visit Key Account customers to aid the discussion around operational requirements ensuring that all contractual service requirements are met whilst also ensuring contract hire renewals & additional new business is won.
You will ensure that:
- Regular diarised operational visits takes place with your allocated Key Customers
- Documented customer discussion notes are created and manage/resolve any customer issues that may arise
- Keep abreast of vehicle specification & Legislation to support and add value to the customer
- Ensure your Key Customer Contract hire renewals and new business is successfully won
- Contract hire proposals are bespoke to customer requirements taking into consideration latest build techniques & legislation requirement
- Contract hire renewals are won and on the road by current contract hire expiry date
- Manage all customer queries & issues ensuring a satisfactory outcome is achieved for all parties
- Work closely with the new vehicles department signing off new build vehicle specification whilst checking the quality of the vehicle & body build
- You will be responsible for delivering new vehicles into the customer providing a professional vehicle handover.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients
- Championing the customer/client at all levels internally
- Participate in the internal fleet department meeting providing constructive customer feedback
- Participate in manufacturers engineering meeting ensuring market developments & legislation knowledge is kept current
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts
- Have a strong background from a transport/maintenance operational perspective.
- Liaise with all internal departments on customer issues to resolution
- Good diary management skills
- Arrange regular customer visits to ensure from an operational perspective service levels are being delivered
- Professionally deliver operational KPI pack to customers and document all meeting notes
- Ensure any operational issues raised by the customer are dealt with to conclusion
- Keep abreast of the activities of our major competitors in relation to contact with our customers
- Communicate back to Senior Key Account Manager any new business potential with existing customers
- Building strong relationships with the customers by answering the phone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Great communication is key in this role and so you will provide a structure to scheduling customer visits. To be able to process any issues raised by the customers ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, this is where you come in…
TO SUCCEED, YOU WILL NEED:
- Excellent relationship skills with both colleagues and customers
- Strong mechanical background
- Sales background in commercial vehicles
- Good Transport Legislation awareness
- The ability and motivation to work on your own initiative
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning
- Confidence in your own abilities
- Maximise business potential
- Be able to negotiate contracts
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Being credible, persuasive and tenacious
- Highly self-motivated
YOU’LL REALLY HIT THE GROUND RUNNING IF YOU HAVE:
- Have experience in using Jaama fleet management software and R2C Compliancy systems
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV