Graduate Rotation Programme – Bodyshop Department
What’s in it for you?
At Alltruck we don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – YOU. Our people are central to our success, that is why we promote a people-focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We have a proven track record in nurturing and developing graduates through the business. Our programme began 6 years ago and since then, of the 8 graduates who went through the programme, 6 are still thriving and developing careers as managers within Alltruck plc.
As you will be placed on a rotation programme, our Graduate scheme will allow you to experience a wide variety of departments within the business, putting everything you learned at university into practice.
Once completed you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your skillset further, by becoming a member of a department within Alltruck.
So, are you the right candidate?
We are looking for our new graduates to be;
- Investigative and curious, wants to find out the why and how
- Likes and enjoys learning and developing self
- Problem solver, can quickly identify, understand and solve issues
- Confident, unafraid to challenge the status quo with great ideas
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Creative and thinks outside the box, driven to make a difference
- Self-motivated, strives to do their best without being told
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be a team player
What we are looking for:
Do you have a strong interest or a passion for Health & Safety, hold a degree in this subject, or be willing to undergo further training? If you do then this rotation is definitely for you.
6 – 8 months in our Bodyshop Department based at our depot in Loughborough, with a permanent position waiting for you within the business after the programme has concluded.
- Ensure the Bodyshop WIPs are raised as required and in advance, job cards/ packs are produced and any changes are recorded/ updated accordingly.
- Efficiently and in a timely manner process all the Bodyshop parts orders: receive parts in and file away delivery notes, requisition parts, and transfer stock to the relevant jobs.
- Liaise with Bodyshop subcontractors (e. g. tail lift fitters, livery fitters), process the paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Bodyshop filing system (completed job packs and delivery notes are filed away correctly).
- Provide administrative support to New Builds Manager by retyping the estimates, ordering the required parts and issuing job packs in a timely manner.
- Obtain/ chase up the order numbers from Rental Manager/ Fleet, etc. to proceed with repairs and inform the relevant people about it.
- Support with month-end and year-end tasks, invoicing, and dealing with invoice queries
- Completing payroll timesheets
- Provide support on H&S tasks including the creation of Risk Assessments for the business and auditing
- Perform other ad- hoc tasks as and when the need arises, or as the role develops.
After this period has ended, we will find you your most suited role within the company on a permanent basis.
This is our promise to you:
- No two days are the same
- Internal training, provided by the Alltruck Academy
- Coaching and mentoring from your team, offering you the ability to thrive
- Direct access to the SLT and executive team
- Funded social events (3 nights out per year, family fun day and Christmas party)
- Pink Week (a bi-annual week away which encourages strategy development, learning, fun and teamwork)
- We are Investors in People Platinum Accredited, so personal development sits at the heart of our business
- We know that 2020 has been a tough year for graduates. But, if (despite everything) you’re still hungry to take on a challenge, then you may be just who we’re looking for…
- Trucks are essential to the continuation of the modern world as we know it, but there is a whole host of work that goes on behind-the-scenes to get those vehicles safely on the road.
- So, if you are interested in supporting small to medium-sized businesses to make sure their goods are delivered safely, on time and lawfully – and in effect help keep the country revolving – then this opportunity may be for you.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV