At Alltruck we don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – YOU. Our people are central to our success, that is why we promote a people-focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
What’s in it for you?
We have a proven track record in nurturing and developing graduates through the business. Our Graduate Programme began 7 years ago and many of our graduates are still thriving and developing careers as managers within Alltruck plc.
When you join Alltruck, you will be placed on our most recent Graduate Development Programme which will allow you to put everything you’ve learned at university into practice whilst developing your knowledge and enhancing your skillset.
As of 2021, we now have a fully-fledged in-house Graduate Development Programme where all our graduates across departments come together monthly for:
- Interactive group sessions with the company’s directors, where you will get to share your ideas for company improvements and be mentored by Alltruck’s senior leaders
- Speaker sessions, where you will attend motivational and inspiring events held by world-class speakers
- Bi-annual ‘away days’ where you will spend a couple of nights away in a self-catering cottage working on team-building and different kinds of leadership skills (such as listening, influencing, awareness and reflection)
- Overall guidance and support to help you progress towards the career you aspire to
An hour’s reflection time each week is also encouraged, so our grads can take a step away from the desk and the constant ‘doing’ and instead process their learning, realise their goals, and put together steps to work towards their dream career.
So, are you the right candidate?
We are looking for our new graduates to be;
- Investigative and curious, wants to find out the why and how
- Likes and enjoys learning and developing self
- Problem solver, can quickly identify, understand and solve issues
- Confident, unafraid to challenge the status quo with great ideas
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Creative and thinks outside the box, driven to make a difference
- Self-motivated, strives to do their best without being told
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be a team player
That’s why it’s important to us that the match is just as right for you as it is for us.
What we are looking for
Do you have a strong interest or a passion for Business and/or Project Management and hold a degree in this subject or be willing to undergo further training? Do you enjoy seeing projects through from start to finish? Are you great at building relationships? And finally, do you wish to make a difference? If the answer is‘ yes’, then this role could be for you.
What can you expect from the role?
From the offset you will take on the responsibility of implementing strategic live projects, allowing you to quickly develop your skills and knowledge through real-life situations, mentorship, and guidance.
You will be working closely with our Executive team in order to help support them with the implementation of a number of different projects across the business.
Here at Alltruck, we are always looking for ways that we can continually improve, and you can help us to ensure we are meeting the goals and deadlines we have set ourselves.
This is our promise to you:
- No two days are the same
- Internal training, provided by the Alltruck Academy
- Coaching and mentoring from your team, offering you the ability to thrive
- Direct access to the SLT and executive team
- Monthly ‘Lunch on us’
- Funded social events
- Annual Awards Night
- Volunteering opportunities with local charities
- Pink Week (a bi-annual week away which encourages strategy development, learning, fun and teamwork)
- We are Investors in People Platinum Accredited, so personal development sits at the heart of our business
- We know that it has been a tough couple of years for 2020/2021’s graduates. But, if (despite everything) you’re still hungry to take on a challenge, then you may be just who we’re looking for…
- Trucks are essential to the continuation of the modern world as we know it, but there is a whole host of work that goes on behind-the-scenes to get those vehicles safely on the road.
- We are working towards drastically reducing our carbon emissions and we wish the new talent coming up within our business to be just as passionate about reducing this footprint as we are.
- So, if you are interested in supporting small to medium-sized businesses to make sure their goods are delivered safely, on time, and lawfully – and in effect help keep the country revolving – then this opportunity may be for you.
Positions available: 1