In today’s world of social media there is far too much ‘noise’ trying to capture the ever-shortening attention span of those who are scrawling through LinkedIn on their lunch break.
So how do you really capture someone’s attention? Can you capture ours?
The phrase content is King is often thrown around when trying to generate interest, we disagree. Great content, is King.
We are looking for an individual who combines creative genius with an appetite for strategy development to provide the rocket fuel for our sales and marketing function.
Whether that be nurturing a prospect through an 18-month touchpoint strategy, to ensuring our current customers remain engaged with Alltruck throughout the build process of their next truck, we want you to create content that provides thought leadership and value.
It goes without saying that you are an engaging copywriter, this separates the “great” from the good. If you hadn’t already guessed we are looking for “great”, or someone who has the potential and wants to be great. Providing examples of your work, whether that be news articles, blogs, or white papers, will show us how great your writing skills really are.
You may have experience in graphic design and video work, these are 2 more strings to your content creation arsenal. Again, any examples of your content will help to differentiate yourself from every other applicant.
So how do you know whether your content delivered on its objective? Well, if you didn’t track certain kpi’s then I’m afraid you won’t be able to tell ‘good’ from a ‘dud’. So, tracking and reviewing the outcomes of your work needs to be a regular habit.
You will be working in commercial vehicle contract hire and rental industry, however, we like to think we do things slightly differently to everyone else. We place an emphasis on great people being our point of difference, people like you.
We understand the importance of developing great talent, we are Investors In People Platinum Accredited, so personal development sits at the heart of our business. With our inhouse training academy, you will be exposed to some great learning to give you the tools to become the next rising star of Alltruck Plc.
If your curiosity has gotten the better of you then get in touch for an informal chat.
Please only apply if you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria within our Person Specification.
The Content Marketing Executive at Alltruck will be responsible for three core objectives:
- Creating engaging and creative content (including video, graphic design, social media, blogs and e-mail marketing) that will help generate quality leads throughout the sales and marketing cycle
- Measuring and analysing the success of digital campaigns including PPC and SEO
- Creating engaging and creative content to build and maintain the employer brand
Supporting the Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Executive will project manage measurable digital marketing initiatives across a variety of online platforms, including the company website, LinkedIn, Twitter and e-mail marketing. They will be responsible for contributing to the creation of marketing campaigns, in line with Alltruck’s vision and sales strategy in order to communicate with potential and existing customers consistently and with the most relevant information.
- To develop and implement engaging digital marketing content (including videos, graphic designs, social media, blogs and e-mail marketing), in line with Alltruck’s business strategy and goals to help deliver the acquisition of new accounts
- Ensuring that the Alltruck brand messages and USPs are clearly reflected in all content produced
- To identify market opportunities and re-sellable business potential for Alltruck
- To generate sales leads and increase awareness of the company’s product’s, services and capabilities through engaging content generated
- To build the pipeline of qualified leads for Alltruck through channels such as LinkedIn, email, existing network of contacts, campaigns, phone, social media and events
- To drivie traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- To schedule social media content, measure and monitor engagement
- Research potential new clients in relevant sectors, especially those of a Customer Intimate profile
- To implement email marketing campaigns and print campaigns
- To manage and develop Alltruck’s CRM database PipeDrive and utilise it for various Marketing campaigns via MailChimp or similar
- Attend and support networking and PR events/initiatives with relevant content
- To provide administrative support for the Marketing Manager as and when required
- To update the company website (both Alltruck Plc and Alltruck2) using WordPress (Divi Builder) as identified by the Marketing Manager
Experience & Knowledge
- Graphic Design experience – Desirable
- Experience using PhotoShop or equivalent – Essential
- Video editing experience – Essential
- Experience with WordPress – Desirable
- Experience using Hootsuite or other social media management platforms – Essential
- Knowledge of MailChimp or other e-mail marketing platform – Desirable
Competencies & Skills
- Analytical skills – Essential
- Likes and enjoys learning and developing self – Essential
- Investigative, a self-starter who proposes solutions – Essential
- Creative and thinks outside the box, driven to make a difference – Essential
- Ability to understand how new ideas relate to a topic or concept – Desirable
- Ability to see the bigger picture – Essential
- Critical thinking, reviewing outcomes – Essential
Alltruck has been built on solid foundations. These foundations are our values:
Our values have shaped Alltruck and they are the reason behind ‘why’ we do what we do. The Content Marketing Executive should be able to show evidence of demonstrating these values.
- The right to work in the UK
- Current Driving License
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to be a team player
Positions available: 1