PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist in the provision of first class services to our Contract Hire and Truck Rental customers. You will deliver and collect vehicles to and from our customer sites. Ensure all vehicles are ready for rent and to maintain and demand a high standard of cleanliness. To effectively note all damage/discrepancies in vehicles and trailers. Liaise with colleagues, and ensure any defects are noted, as well as lubricants, water and other fluids are maintained in all vehicles.
To support the Rental Assistant Manager and be able to deputise as necessary. To complete check sheets and Rental Agreements correctly, to ensure all vehicles are ready for rent and preserve a smart fleet. Assist in filing and office administration and collect and deliver vehicles.
1. Deliver and collect trucks to and from customer sites.
2. Prep vehicles to a high standard.
3. Operate truck wash adhering to the rules for operation.
4. Ensure all administration is accurately completed and in a timely manner.
5. Provide an excellent customer service within Alltruck and externally.
1. LGV Category C or C+E
2. Smart appearance.
3. Courteous and patient attitude.
4. Ability to be flexible in style and approach.
5. Good people skills.
6. Good team player.
7. Basic knowledge of commercial vehicles and trailers.
8. Pride in the job.
9. Able to motivate others in a fast-moving environment.
10. Good geographical knowledge.
11. Attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.86 per hour
Positions available: 1