We are looking for a Class 1 or Class 2 Driver to join our team at Ilkeston.
At Alltruck we don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – YOU.
Our people are central to our success, that is why we promote a people-focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passion, Proactive, Progressive, and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
You will be driving for one of our long-standing customers in Ilkeston on our ‘vehicles with driver’ service. Here, you’ll deliver timber products to customer sites nationwide, requiring nights out on occasion.
We will expect you to carry out daily driver vehicle checks and ensure any damage or defects are noted and that lubricants and all levels are maintained in the vehicle. You’ll also be required to complete delivery documentation, timesheets, and all other documentation ensuring proof of deliveries are completed correctly.
Scheduling and daily supervision are managed by the client management team, and your line manager from Alltruck will make regular visits to make sure everything is running ok for both you and our customer. Maintaining excellent communication with your line manager is imperative.
• A correct category driving license and current driver CPC card.
• Excellent relationship skills with both colleagues and customers.
• To be highly self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
• To be calm under pressure.
• Confidence in your own abilities.
• Excellent knowledge of commercial vehicles and compliance requirements.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Good team-player skills.
• A courteous and patient attitude with good people skills.
• Ability to be flexible in style and approach.
Additional details: Working hours are 45-hours per week plus overtime as required. Night out premium as required.
Positions available: 1