We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our people. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people-focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry, and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passion, Proactive, Progressive, and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Keeping to our service level agreements and promises made, you will support us to ensure that we take preventative measures to keep the fleet in the best possible order, whilst ensuring compliance with all current legislation and best practice. We are looking for somebody who will proactively manage a fleet of commercial vehicles, supporting our customers, driving operationally excellent processes, whilst supporting our culture of continuous improvement.
To succeed, you will need:
- To be a passionate and collaborative worker, always seeking thoughts and opinions from both colleagues and customers, multi-tasking whilst under pressure will be essential
- A keen eye for detail, with the ability to plan and look ahead to avoid issues
- Great communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport, both in house and with external customers and suppliers
- Great organisational skills
- The confidence to handle challenging conversations
- To be adaptable; ability to change at the drop of a hat to transport demands
- To thrive under pressure
- To work at a fast pace and act efficiently, seeing things through to the end
- A tenacious attitude
- Ability to be able to multitask to ensure the fleet remains complaint
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages, including Excel and Word, and experience of using in-house software systems.
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
- Knowledge of transport management, both HGV and LGV would be desirable
- A general understanding of operator licence requirements
- Good analytical skills
This is what you can expect within the role:
As Compliance Coordinator you will be creating vehicle schedules for routine maintenance items and managing compliance data in line with Alltruck’s key performance indicators (KPI’s) including:
- Managing the compliance booking process for your customers
- Proactively arranging bookings two weeks prior to an inspection event with the external supply chain
- At the time of the event, manage the booking to ensure that the vehicle has arrived on site and the repairer has all the required information including a start-up order number
- If a vehicle is a “No Show” ensure the booking is rearranged
- Police the internal workshop bookings carried out by our own internal workshops; if any are still at ‘booked’ status investigate and re-book if required
- Manage the recharge process for several customers and ensure that recharges are processed in a timely manner
- Manage the bookings for any external MOT’s
- Manage compliance data in line with the company key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure incoming calls are answered quickly, confidently, effectively, and professionally at all times
- Maintain accurate vehicle service history records, ensuring information collected is accurate, complete, and relevant
- Participate in continuous improvements of effective administration systems within the department
- To be receptive to training and participate in the department and improvements of our systems and procedures
- Assist in office duties, providing cover when needed for other aspects of the operations department.
This is a generic role description and doesn’t detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support and many more listed below:
- Salary of £26,000-£28,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with perks and discounts
- Monthly ‘lunch on us’ paid for
- Quarterly social events paid for
- Annual awards evening
- Annual family day at a theme park paid for
This is a full-time permanent role; the hours are 45 hours per week, 8am to 5.30pm with a half-hour lunch break.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the HR department by calling 0116 4021870, apply via the button below, or send us a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV