Vacancy: Class 2 Driver
We are looking for Class 2 Drivers with flatbed experience to join the team at Canterbury.
We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passion, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
To assist in provision of first-class services to our client, where Alltruck provides ‘vehicles with driver’ services on long term contract.
You will deliver products to customer building sites. Scheduling and daily supervision is managed by client management team, with Alltruck Line Manager making regular visits to the site for line management.
Ensure allocated vehicle is maintained with a high standard of cleanliness. To effectively note all damage/discrepancies in vehicle. Carry out daily vehicle checks and ensure any defects are noted, lubricants and all levels are maintained in the vehicle.
To complete delivery documentation, time sheets and all other documentation ensuring proof of deliveries are completed correctly.
· Deliver goods/product to customer building sites and domestic homes.
· Maintain excellent communication with client’s management, promptly reporting any delays or issues.
· Ensure all administration is accurately completed and in a timely manner.
· Ensure vehicle is always checked daily for defects/compliance and presented to a high standard.
· Communicate and work with Alltruck management and fleet team to ensure vehicle is well maintained, and a consistent high standard is provided to the client.
Please note, this is a generic role description and does not specify all the duties as may be required of the position.
You will need
· A correct category driving licence and current driver CPC card.
· Excellent relationship skills with both colleagues and customers.
· To be highly self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
· To be calm under pressure.
· Confidence in your own abilities.
· Flatbed experience.
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have
· Excellent knowledge of commercial vehicles and compliance requirements.
· Good geographical knowledge.
· Good team-player skills.
· A courteous and patient attitude with good people skills.
· Ability to be flexible in style and approach.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support and many more listed below:
· Competitive hourly rate (£11.86) with opportunity for overtime (£17.79).
· Monthly bonus of £100.00.
· 20 days holiday rising to 23 days with length of service.
· Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
· Employee Assistance Programme with perks and discounts.
· Social Events.
· Annual awards evening and annual family day at a theme park paid for.
Working hours are 45-hours per week Monday to Friday plus overtime as required.
Positions available: 1