Business Development Manager
Are you the right candidate?
You must have sold to Managing Directors and CEOs of medium and large companies.
You must have sold against heavy competition and sold at a higher price.
You must be willing to prospect, demonstrate the ability to book 4 Managing Director / CEO appointments per week and be a good closer.
You must have a passion for your personal growth and development.
Experience in big-ticket leasing helpful, but not essential
Have an understanding that ‘how you sell’ is the true differentiator.
Must have earned £65,000+ in the past
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Working for an Investors in People Platinum accredited business has many advantages from continual training and development; a strong 121 culture; coaching support, as well as:
– Industry-leading sales training with Sandler Training
– Commission scheme for long term rental deals won
– Commission scheme for contract hire deals won
– Hybrid company car
– Tax-efficient fuel scheme
– 25 Days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays
– Good pension scheme
– Monthly ‘Lunch on Us’
– Quarterly social events
– Annual awards evening
– Tickets to our Leicester Tigers Rugby box
– Annual family day at a theme park
- Win new business accounts in line with our ideal client profile.
- Weekly prospecting, using all channels to ensure your funnel is constantly being added to.
- Manage own activity through your weekly cookbook; planning and prioritising appropriately to take into account client buying cycles and the velocity in which you progress clients through the sales process.
- Take pride in writing high quality, profitable deals, which then become the foundations for lasting client relationships.
- Continually update and build upon a full understanding of commercial vehicle specification, operational advantages / constraints, auxiliary equipment, relevant legislation and market developments, etc.
- Capture and communicate comprehensive and accurate information, recognising that reliable information is essential in managing and delivering on client expectations.
- Support Alltruck colleagues in understanding the client in order to drive excellent service, draw upon colleague knowledge and support where necessary to achieve success.
- Keep abreast of client developments, as well as key competitor activity, sharing pertinent information with your team.
- Personal values aligned with Alltruck’s organisational values – Passionate, Proactive, Progressive, Committed
- Excellent communication skills, skilled negotiator, communication is appropriate, clear and engaging
- Open to, and supportive of a culture of continuous improvement, and able to constructively challenge, and to suggest solutions rather than presenting problems.
- Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety policy
Within a 1-hour commute of Leicester or Nottingham.
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV