We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – our customers. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focussed culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values – Passion, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
The Rental Team forms an integral part of the business here at Alltruck plc. Based at the Rental Depot in Broughton Astley, the team is responsible for the rental of up to 550 vehicles, they support the fleet team with our contract hire vehicles and deal with a client base of over 150 customers. Being able to effectively process information, paperwork and key statistics in an environment surrounded by a diverse fleet of commercial vehicles and a large cross section of business customers in a neat and timely manner is where you come in.
“Committed to Caring for our Customers and Colleagues”
“Passionate / Progressive and Proactive”
· Run weekly and monthly rental billing: Ensure invoices are sent to the customer on a regular basis, being mindful of customer specific rates, hire conditions and purchase order numbers;
· Purchase order request: Request, chase and monitor all purchase order numbers as required for each customer for all hire and de hire fuel charges where required;
· Investigate invoice queries: Determine the most appropriate resolution for a customer’s invoice query using the standard company policies;
· Complete monthly fuel reconciliation: Ensure continually that fuel exports are accounted for, and either invoiced or assigned to the relevant department;
· Calculate and charge any Excess mileage charges; liaise with Sales to ensure customer relationship managed
· Send LTR documents to customer and Head Of Sales via e-sign: monitor and chase to ensure document is signed ahead of delivery. Also take ownership of all LTR Rental Agreements;
· Produce LTR reports: Provide the Sales team with a monthly update of long-term rental vehicles due to expire within the next 3 months. Monitor any expiring LTRs and ensure they are renewed, or the rental hire rate is increased accordingly;
· Assist team in raising all vehicle Rental Agreements; regularly monitor and amend RA’s to ensure set up correctly to invoice accurately;
· Work closely with the manager to hit targets laid out by the daily KPIs;
· Answer the telephone and support all customer queries;
· Liaise with internal staff and external customers;
· Participate in continuous improvements of effective administration systems within the department;
· To be receptive to training and participate in the department and improvements of our systems and procedures.
· Good verbal and numerical reasoning and skills;
· Confidence in your own abilities;
· To be an efficient, neat and disciplined administrator;
· Flexibility and excellent organisation, being able to prioritise your own workload whilst supporting the team is key;
· To work well under pressure, customers on site waiting for vehicles can be a challenge, especially with deadlines approaching;
· To be responsible and willing to learn, receive training, developing both yourself and those around you;
· Excellent relationship skills with both customers and colleagues alike;
· An understanding of the value of delivering a great service to customers and colleagues and suppliers;
· The ability and motivation to work on you own initiative;
· To maintain great attention to detail;
· To be able to use Word and Excel effectively;
· To be able to create and maintain an efficient online filing system;
· Proactively seek opportunities for process improvement within the department.
THIS IS A GENERIC ROLE DESCRIPTION AND DOES NOT SPECIFY ALL THE DUTIES AS MAY BE REQUIRED OF THE POSITION.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500.00-£22,500.00 per year
Positions available: 1