Due to expansion we are looking to bring an experienced financial accountant into the business. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to make their next move in their finance career, bringing your knowledge into a team that can’t wait for you to start!
- Are you passionate about protecting your customers reputation and brand?
- Do you want to be a part of a proactive team who supply great trucks that are brilliantly maintained?
- Are you committed to caring for your colleagues, customers and the community you are a part of?
- Do you want to work for a company that is progressive, always looking to promote from within and creates an environment where you can flourish?
If you have answered yes to these questions read on, this role may be for you…
Working in our Accounts Team you will be responsible for managing the team and driving the development of team members in line with the Alltruck culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accounts of the company are prepared and managed in accordance with the Companies Act and Accounting Standards.
- Driving the production of accurate monthly management accounts for the business and to provide management with timely, accurate and relevant information enabling decisions to be made regarding the running of the company.
- To engage and assist, as required, in Finance and general business related activities whilst taking on-going responsibility for the accurate and timely completion of various task.
You will need:
- Good understanding of accounting standards and principles.
- Ability to apply accounting concepts (i.e. matching, prudence etc) in the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts.
- Management skills to drive performance and inspire motivation through techniques such as appraisals, 1-2-1’s, absence management
- Ability to communicate effectively with other members of staff and the management team, both in written and oral form.
- Identify and progress own training requirements.
- Take a proactive role in carrying out investigation and analysis as required in any areas of the business where financial performance could be improved.
- Ability to work within a team and support the Sales and Purchase ledger functions, as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and high level of proficiency with IT systems
- Deliver analysis and with a high degree of accuracy and presentation
- Qualified/Part Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA or QBE
About Alltruck PLC
We at Alltruck plc don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing – You. Our people are central to our success and that is why we promote a people focussed culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on Alltruck plc’s values –Passionate, Proactive, Progressive and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Company: Alltruck plc
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Job Category: Accountancy
Years of relevant experience: 3+ years
Career Level: Experienced (Manager)
Industries: Rental Services
Job Reference Code: 0006
Address: Croft House, Huncote Road, Croft, MID LE9 3GT
Contact: Janine Borderick
Phone: 0116 402 1800
Positions available: 1
Click here to submit your CV